You are here:
Graduate School Applicant
LD / AD/HD Student
Independent School Applicant
Therapeutic Schools & Programs
FREE Stuff & Links:
24-month Planner for the Collegebound
College Selection Books
EDUFAX Educational FAQ
E-Newsletter for the Collegebound
Links to Colleges
Links to Private Schools
Tuition & Financial Aid
Test Prep Books
Test Prep Software
RAISING NLD SUPERSTARS
Consulting to Schools & Programs
What is EDUFAX?
Services for the Student with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Asperger's Syndrome, Nonverbal Learning Disorder, High Functioning Autism or PDD-NOS
EDUFAX employs a wealth of professional and personal experience to identify supportive settings for students with varying degrees of spectrum disorders, such as Asperger's Syndrome, High-Functioning Autism, Nonverbal Learning Disorders, and other Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD-NOS) whose symptoms require not only academic support, but also a range of services related to social and emotional well-being.
A list of schools to be visited and considered is carefully developed for each student. The school, post-secondary program or college selection list is also provided as a Personalized Web Page List of Schools, Post-Secondary Programs and/or Colleges.
When all materials have been submitted and schools begin to respond, EDUFAX will assist students and their families with the final choice.
|The EDUFAX Program includes:
- Complete review of testing and academic records including consultation with contributing professionals
- Individualized consultation with student and family for selection of schools, colleges or post-secondary programs
- Pre-application consultation with officials to determine availability of services and student admissibility
- Preparation of a Web Page List of Schools, Post-Secondary Programs and/or Colleges
- Preparation for visits and interviews with specific emphasis on appropriate presentation of self
- Assistance with topic selection and development of unique student voice for application essays
- Assistance with preparation of supplementary essay describing student's unique learning style
- Assistance with deadline selection (regular or early) for application submission
- Assistance with required supplementary materials for LD Admissions Process
- Student and family coaching to reduce transition anxiety
- Assistance with requirements for General or Specialized School/Program/College Applications
- Specialized assistance related to requirements for special needs and/or learning differences
- Preparation of resume highlighting accomplishments, honors, extracurricular and special pursuits
- Critique of complete application and supplementary materials
- Continuing follow-through and advocacy for duration of enrollment
EDUFAX provides clients with full office-based and e-mail support for communication, essays, resumes and other services.
EDUFAX also provides services for students with special needs and/or language-based learning differences.
Read about EDUFAX services for the LD Student.
7 Steps to College Sports Success - Learn the game for playing your sport in college
Read the EDUFAX FAQ for the Collegebound
Read the EDUFAX FAQ for the LD Student
||STUDENT! PARENT! COUNSELOR!
EDUFAX Educational Newsletter [FREE]
|Show me !|