You are here:
EDUFAX Educational FAQ
Graduate School Applicant
LD / AD/HD Student
Independent School Applicant
Therapeutic Schools & Programs
FREE Stuff & Links:
24-month Planner for the Collegebound
College Selection Books
E-Newsletter for the Collegebound
Links to Colleges
Links to Private Schools
Tuition & Financial Aid
Test Prep Books
Test Prep Software
RAISING NLD SUPERSTARS
Consulting to Schools & Programs
What is EDUFAX?
The EDUFAX Educational FAQ
I have a LEARNING DISABILITY.....
take me back to the list of questions
- Is there a directory where I can find information abour services available to LD students who want to go to college ? (courtesy Patty Nipko, Holden, MO)
There are two books which will give you an idea of what colleges
offer services for LD students:
Contact Landmark College in Putney, VT, which offers college level
programs that teach self-advocacy to LD post-secondary students,
and Curry College in Milton, MA, which was the first college
founded in the US for the specific reason of providing support to
LD students. Direct links to the web sites and e-mail addresses of these and other colleges and universities can be found on the EDUFAXResources page.
- Lipkin, Midge. The Schoolsearch Guide to Colleges with Programs
or Services for Students with Learning Disabilities. Schoolsearch
Press. Belmont, MA.
- Peterson's Guide to College for
the Learning Disabled.
EDUFAX provides services for the Collegebound Learning Disabled Student.
- Students who read this question were also interested in:
- Q.#4 : How can I find out what colleges have good learning diablities programs ?
- Q.#5 : What are the best colleges for students with ADD... ?
- Q.#7 : Which colleges have the needs of LD students included in their programs ?
- Q.#9 : I am LD and have major problems getting into a mainstream college...
- Q.#16 : Are there any colleges in the New York City area that provide for LD students ?
- Q.#17 : Which schools in Pennsylvania have programs for students with LD ?
- Q.#35 : I am looking for colleges in Iowa that provide good LD programs.
If this information was helpful, please click on the smiley
||STUDENT! PARENT! COUNSELOR!
EDUFAX Educational Newsletter [FREE]
|Show me !|
|E D U F A X can be reached at:|
345 North Main Street, Suite 317, West Hartford, CT 06117
phone: (860) 233-3900 fax: (860) 233-3903 ||| e-mail: email@example.com