You are here:
EDUFAX Educational FAQ
Graduate School Applicant
LD / AD/HD Student
Independent School Applicant
Therapeutic Schools & Programs
FREE Stuff & Links:
24-month Planner for the Collegebound
College Selection Books
E-Newsletter for the Collegebound
Links to Colleges
Links to Private Schools
Tuition & Financial Aid
Test Prep Books
Test Prep Software
RAISING NLD SUPERSTARS
Consulting to Schools & Programs
What is EDUFAX?
The EDUFAX Educational FAQ
I have a LEARNING DISABILITY.....
take me back to the list of questions
- My daughter was turned down from the college of her choice due
to lack of math skills and an ACT=19. She has a mild LD. We are
looking for a college in Missouri.
- A score of 19 on the SAT is generally accepted by colleges in
the Less Competitive category. Your daughter has several
- If she attends a community college, her ACT scores will not be
considered when she transfers to the college of her choice.
Schools will base their evaluation solely on her college-level
- She may be able to improve her math and learn about study
skills and time management by attending a post-graduate year
(PG) at an independent, private school.
- If your daughter is truly committed to going to college next
fall, the following schools in the State of Missouri might
consider her credentials acceptable (in alphabetical order):
- Avila College
- Central Missouri State University
- Evangel College
- Lincoln University
- Missouri Valley College
- Missouri Western State College
- Northwest Missouri State University
- William Woods University
EDUFAX provides services for the Learning Disabled Student.
- Students who read this question were also interested in:
- I have a Learning Disability...
- Q.#7 : Which colleges have the needs of LD students in their programs?
- Q.#19 : My daughter has a math-related LD...
If this information was helpful, please click on the smiley
||STUDENT! PARENT! COUNSELOR!
EDUFAX Educational Newsletter [FREE]
|Show me !|
|E D U F A X can be reached at:|
345 North Main Street, Suite 317, West Hartford, CT 06117
phone: (860) 233-3900 fax: (860) 233-3903 ||| e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org